Friday, November 16, 2007

The pretty and ugly side of life

Some more recent artwork...



I was going to stick these on some t-shirts this week. But Instead I spent my money on tickets to see the Smashing pumpkins :D Finally I'll get to see my favourite band! Everytime something's ogt in my way, but hopfully, this time, there's going to be no hick up...keep your fingers crossed for me x




I drew a pretty angel cos life isn't always ugly :)


I used my girlfriend's graphics tablet because mine is a hunk of junk that doesn't even have pen pressure on it...ggrrr. But my girlfriend also being amazingly wonderful has bought me a super slim, lightweight, large graphics tablet for xmas :D















I finished reading "The Watchmen", and because of some text in the book I drew this clown. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then read it, becuase it's amazing. I'm quite new to this digial painting stuff so as a first attempt I'm quite happy with how it turned out. Can only get better!







1 comment:

Ken said...

nice work dude! I like the angel.

Oh and I hope you get to see your concert... nothing worse than anticipation and let down grr!